Terms & Privacy
Last Update: 10.08.2017
Who We Are
- GLAMOUR provides an online virtual store that sell fashion worldwide and buyers can by fashions through the virtual store. (The “Services”), which services are accessible at www.shaulaframov.com and any other websites through which GLAMOUR makes the services available (collectively, the “site”) and as applications for mobile, tablet and other smart devices and application program interfaces (collectively, the “Application“).
If you don’t agree with the Terms & Privacy, you have no right to obtain information from our site or otherwise continue using the site.
Access to this Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the Services without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason this Site is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts or all of this Site.
- “GLAMOUR Content” – means all Content that GLAMOUR makes available through the Site, Application, Services, or its related promotional campaigns and official social media channels, including any Content licensed from a third party, but excluding User Content.
“Collective Content” – Means User Content and GLAMOUR content.
“User” – means any person who use the Site rather if registered or not registered.
“Registered User” – means a User who completes GLAMOUR’s account registration process, as described under “Account Registration” below.
“Content” – means text, graphics, images, music, software (excluding the Application), audio, video, information or other materials.
“Registered User Content” – means all Content that a Registered User posts, uploads, publishes, submits, transmits, or includes in their Registered User profile or GLAMOUR promotional campaign to be made available through the Site, Application or Services.
- In order to access certain features of the Site and Application, and to make a purchase, you must register to create an account (“GLAMOUR Account“) and become a Registered User. You may register to join the Services directly via the Site or Application or as described in this section.
You can also register to join by logging into your account with certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS“) (including, but not limited to, Facebook; each such account, a “Third-Party Account“), via our Site or Application, as described below. As part of the functionality of the Site, Application and Services, you may link your GLAMOUR Account with Third-Party Accounts, by either: (i) providing your Third-Party Account login information to GLAMOUR through the Site, Services or Application; or (ii) allowing GLAMOUR to access your Third-Party Account, as permitted under the applicable terms and privacy that govern your use of each Third-Party Account. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to GLAMOUR and/or grant GLAMOUR access to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein), without breach by you of any of the terms and privacy that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating GLAMOUR to pay any fees or making GLAMOUR subject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers. By granting GLAMOUR access to any Third-Party Accounts, you understand that GLAMOUR will access, make available and store (if applicable) any Content that you have provided to and stored in your Third-Party Account (“SNS Content“) so that it is available on and through the Site, Services and Application via your GLAMOUR Account and GLAMOUR Account profile page. Unless otherwise specified in these Terms & Privacy, all SNS Content, if any, will be considered to be Registered User Content for all purposes of these Terms & Privacy. Depending on the Third-Party Accounts you choose and subject to the privacy settings that you have set in such Third-Party Accounts, personally identifiable information that you post to your Third-Party Accounts will be available on and through your GLAMOUR Account on the Site, Services and Application. Please note that if a Third-Party Account or associated service becomes unavailable or GLAMOUR’s access to such Third-Party Account is terminated by the third-party service provider, then SNS Content will no longer be available on and through the Site, Services and Application. GLAMOUR makes no effort to review any SNS Content for any purpose, including but not limited to for accuracy, legality or non-infringement and GLAMOUR is not responsible for any SNS Content.
Your GLAMOUR Account and your GLAMOUR Account profile page will be created for your use of the Site and Application based upon the personal information you provide to us or that we obtain via an SNS as described above. You may not have more than one (1) active GLAMOUR Account. You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information during the registration process and to update such information to keep it accurate, current and complete. GLAMOUR reserves the right to suspend or terminate your GLAMOUR Account and your access to the Site, Application and Services if you create more than one (1) GLAMOUR Account, or if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be inaccurate, fraudulent, not current, incomplete, or otherwise in violation of these Terms & Privacy.
You are responsible for safeguarding your password. You agree that you will not disclose your password to any third party and that you will take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your GLAMOUR Account, whether or not you have authorized such activities or actions. You will immediately notify GLAMOUR of any unauthorized use of your GLAMOUR Account.
- You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any and all laws, rules, regulations, and Tax obligations that may apply to your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content. In connection with your use of the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, you may not and you agree that you will not:
- violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, tax regulations;
- use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, backdoors or other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content;
- access or use our Site, Application, Services to use, expose, or allow to be used or exposed, any GLAMOUR Content: (i) that is not publicly displayed by GLAMOUR in its search results pages; (ii) in any way that is inconsistent with the GLAMOUR Terms & Privacy; or (iii) in any way that otherwise violates the privacy rights or any other rights of GLAMOUR’s users or any other third party;
- use the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms & Privacy or in a manner that falsely implies GLAMOUR partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation with GLAMOUR;
- dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the GLAMOUR brand in any way, including through unauthorized use of Collective Content, registering and/or using GLAMOUR or derivative terms in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to GLAMOUR domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or Collective Content;
- copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms & Privacy;
- Infringe the rights of GLAMOUR or the rights of any other person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual right;
- interfere with or damage our Site, Application or Services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, backdoors, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology;
- use our Site, Application or Services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers;
- Use our Site, Application, Services or Collective Content in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”).
- register for more than one GLAMOUR Account or register for an GLAMOUR Account on behalf of an individual other than yourself;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content;
- Violate these Terms & Privacy;
- Engage in disruptive, circumventive, abusive or harassing behavior in any area or aspect of our Site, Application, or Services;
- post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any Content that: (i) infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (ii) violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (iii) is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive; (iv) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; (v) promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; (vi) is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or (vii) promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site, Application or Services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods, through the use of bots, crawlers, or spiders, or otherwise;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, or any individual element within the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content, GLAMOUR’s name, any GLAMOUR’s trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Site, Application or Services, without GLAMOUR’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site, Application or Services, GLAMOUR’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of GLAMOUR’s providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any GLAMOUR system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by GLAMOUR or any of GLAMOUR’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content;
- Forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, Services, Application or Collective Content;
GLAMOUR has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, and as set in these Terms & Privacy, GLAMOUR may take a range of actions against you, including but not limited to deactivating or canceling your GLAMOUR Account, for a violation of this section or these Terms & Privacy.
GLAMOUR may access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to (i) respond to claims asserted against GLAMOUR or to comply with legal process (for example, subpoenas or warrants), (ii) enforce or administer our agreements with users, such as these Terms & Privacy (iii) for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support, product development and de-bugging purposes, or (iv) protect the rights, property or safety of GLAMOUR, its users, of the public. You acknowledge that GLAMOUR has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, Application, Services or Collective Content or to review or edit any Registered User Content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Site, Application and Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with these Terms & Privacy, to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body, to respond to content that it determines is otherwise objectionable or as set forth in these Terms. GLAMOUR reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any Collective Content that GLAMOUR, at its sole discretion, considers to be objectionable for any reason, in violation of these Terms & Privacy or otherwise harmful to the Site, Application or Services.
- The Site, Application, Services, and Collective Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the Israel and foreign countries. You acknowledge and agree that the Site, Application, Services and Collective Content, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of GLAMOUR’s and its licensors. You will not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms & Privacy, GLAMOUR grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to download and install a copy of the Application on each mobile device or computer that you own or control and run such copy of the Application solely for your own personal use. Furthermore, with respect to any App Store Sourced Application (defined below), you will only use the App Store Sourced Application (i) on an Apple-branded product that runs the iOS (Apple’s proprietary operating system) and (ii) as permitted by the “Usage Rules” set forth in the Apple App Store Terms of Service. GLAMOUR reserves all rights in the Application not expressly granted to you by these Terms and Privacy.
GLAMOUR Content and Registered User Content License
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms & Privacy, GLAMOUR grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, to access and view any GLAMOUR Content solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes and access and view any Registered User Content to which you are permitted access, solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted in this section. You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Site, Application, Services, or Collective Content, except as expressly permitted in these Terms & Privacy. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by GLAMOUR or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in these Terms & Privacy.
- The Site, Application and Services may contain links to third-party websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that GLAMOUR is not responsible or liable for: (i) the availability or accuracy of such websites or resources; or (ii) the content, products, or services on or available from such websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by GLAMOUR of such websites or resources or the content, products, or services available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources or the Content, products or services on or available from such websites or resources.
- All trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations of GLAMOUR used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of GLAMOUR. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective parties.
Suspension, Termination and GLAMOUR Account Cancellation
- We may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without cause, with or without prior notice and at any time, decide to limit, suspend, deactivate or cancel your GLAMOUR Account. If we exercise our discretion under these Terms and Privacy to do so, any or all of the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you: (a) your GLAMOUR Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Site, Application, Services, your GLAMOUR Account, your Registered User Content, or receive assistance from GLAMOUR Customer Service, (b) we may cancel your purchases (c) we may refund your money in full for any and all confirmed purchases. You may cancel your GLAMOUR Account at any time via the “Cancel Account” feature of the Services or by sending us an email. Please note that if your GLAMOUR Account is cancelled, we do not have an obligation to delete or return to you any Content you have posted to the Site, Application and Services, including, but not limited to, any reviews.
Registered User Content
- We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to post, upload, publish, submit or transmit Registered User Content. By making available any Registered User Content on or through the Site, Application and Services, you hereby grant to GLAMOUR a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual (or for the term of the protection), non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license, with the right to sublicense, to use, view, copy, adapt, modify, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast, access, view, and otherwise exploit such Registered User Content on, through, by means of or to promote or market the Site, Application and Services. GLAMOUR does not claim any ownership rights in any such Registered User Content and nothing in these Terms & Privacy will be deemed to restrict any rights that you may have to use and exploit any such Registered User Content. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for all Registered User Content that you make available through the Site, Application and Services. Accordingly, you represent and warrant that: (i) you either are the sole and exclusive owner of all Registered User Content that you make available through the Site, Application and Services or you have all rights, licenses, consents and releases that are necessary to grant to GLAMOUR the rights in such Registered User Content, as contemplated under these Terms and Privacy; and (ii) neither the Registered User Content nor your posting, uploading, publication, submission or transmittal of the Registered User Content or GLAMOUR’s use of the Registered User Content (or any portion thereof) on, through or by means of the Site, Application and the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other proprietary or intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Terms of Sale
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following Terms & Privacy. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
In order to contract with GLAMOUR you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us. GLAMOUR retains the right to refuse any request made by you, and GLAMOUR reserves the right to close your GLAMOUR account at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be GLAMOUR or may in some cases be a third party. Where a contract is made with a third party GLAMOUR is not acting as either agent or principal and the contract is made between yourself and that third party and will be subject to the terms of sale which they supply you. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorized user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. The cost of foreign products and services may fluctuate. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Site may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
Our Contract – When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability – i. whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Site are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’.
ii. The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
Payment – Upon receiving your order we carry out a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to fulfil the transaction. Goods will not be dispatched until this pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted.
- IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, YOU DO SO AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, GLAMOUR EXPLICITLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUIET ENJOYMENT OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. GLAMOUR MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES, COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS. GLAMOUR MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE QUALITY OF ANY PURCHASING.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM GLAMOUR OR THROUGH THE SITE, APPLICATION, SERVICES OR COLLECTIVE CONTENT, WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
Limitation of liability
- The material displayed on this Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Unless expressly stated to the contrary to the fullest extent permitted by law GLAMOUR and its suppliers, content providers and advertisers hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but without limitation to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, damage to goodwill or reputation, or the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, performance or failures of this Site or the Links and any materials posted thereon, irrespective of whether such damages were foreseeable or arise in contract, tort, equity, restitution, by statute, at common law or otherwise. This does not affect GLAMOUR’s liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence, nor for fraudulent misrepresentation, misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- The above Terms & Privacy constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and GLAMOUR. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms & Privacy will be effective only if in writing and signed by a Director of GLAMOUR.
- Any notices or other communications permitted or required hereunder, including those regarding modifications to these Terms and Privacy, will be in writing and given by GLAMOUR (i) via email (in each case to the address that you provide) or (ii) by posting to the Site or via the Application. For notices made by e-mail, the date of receipt will be deemed the date on which such notice is transmitted.
Controlling Law Jurisdiction
- These Terms and Privacy are to be construed in accordance with the laws of Israel and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israel courts.
- The failure of GLAMOUR to enforce any right or provision of these Terms & Privacy will not constitute a waiver of future enforcement of that right or provision. The waiver of any such right or provision will be effective only if in writing and signed by a duly authorized representative of GLAMOUR. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms & Privacy, the exercise by either party of any of its remedies under these Terms & Privacy will be without prejudice to its other remedies under these Terms & Privacy or otherwise. If for any reason an arbitrator or a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these Terms and Privacy invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible and the other provisions of these Terms and Privacy will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless GLAMOUR, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, agents, and affiliates, from any and all third party claims, liability, damages and/or costs (including, but not limited to, legal fees) arising from your use this Site or your breach of the Terms & Privacy.
- GLAMOUR shall have the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Services and/or any page of this Site.
Third Party Beneficiary
- These Terms & Privacy do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person other than the parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties agree that the payment card networks are third party beneficiaries of these Terms & Privacy for purposes of enforcing provisions related to payments, but that their consent or agreement is not necessary for any changes or modifications to these Terms & Privacy.
Please talk with us
- If you have any questions about these Terms & Privacy please contact GLAMOUR on info@ GLAMOUR.COM.
Last Updated: 10.08.2017
“Third Parties” means companies or persons not related by common ownership or control (i.e. non-affiliates) or other unrelated individuals. Third Parties can be financial and non-financial companies, or persons other than you and GLAMOUR.
- GLAMOUR operate common practiced precautionary measures in order to keep, insofar as possible, the information secret.
- The User’s personal details (name, e-mail and such like), will be kept in GLAMOUR’s database.
- The GLAMOUR Site is a secure Site , that is to say, the data fed into the system by customers upon registering and/or surfing and/or purchasing a product will be kept confidential and secure. In order to protect secrecy of the information, GLAMOUR operates through an electronic trade protocol (SSL- Secure Socket Layer) that serves to encrypt data from the moment it is received in the system and until it is transferred to the GLAMOUR Site. It is stressed: the credit card details of Users concluding transactions through the Site are not kept in the GLAMOUR systems since GLAMOUR uses an external company [PAY-PAL] for the purpose of clearing credit cards.
- It is clarified that since we are referring to online transactions, GLAMOUR is unable to guarantee absolute immunity against its computers being hacked or the stored information being exposed by those committing illegal actions and therefore if a third party succeeds in hacking the information that is kept by GLAMOUR and/or abuses the information, the User will have no allegations, claims or demands against GLAMOUR. Likewise, in cases deriving from a force majeure, Castro will not be liable for any damage of any type, indirect or direct, the User or anyone on its behalf sustains if any information that is remitted is lost or reaches a hostile entity and/or any unauthorized use is made thereof.
- GLAMOUR undertakes that it will not make any use of the Users details registered with the Site other than for the purpose of operating the website and in order to allow for purchases to be transacted through the Site as well as for the purpose of keeping in contact with the User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, GLAMOUR will be entitled to transfer the User’s personal details to a third party in the event the User committed an act or omission that hurts or is likely to hurt GLAMOUR and/or third parties, the User used the GLAMOUR services to commit an illegal act, if GLAMOUR receives a judicial order instructing it to remit the User’s details to a third party and in respect of any dispute or legal proceeding.
- Likewise, GLAMOUR may use the User’s personal details, without identifying the specific User for the purpose of statistical analysis of the information and presenting it and/or delivering it to other entities.
Third Party Social Plugins